- Small Size Booster System
Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in /home/doochpump/public_html/html/_skin/layout/inc_navigation_middle.php on line 86
Small Size Booster System
|Motor Power||0.37kW ~ 1.5kW (0.5HP ~ 2HP)|
|Available Power||1PH 200V~230V / 50&60Hz|
Downlad Catalogue 03_Booster-system-Horizontal.pdf
SQ-2DHM pumps are built on the basis of DHM pumps. The main difference between the DHM and the SQ-2DHM pump is the variable frequency drive. Enhanced with the SQ-Drive, SQ-2DHM pump together with the appropriate sensor is turned into an intelligent, variable speed pumping system. The SQ-Drives adjust the motor speed which in turn provides constant pressure or differential pressure to the flow rate.
Pressure boosting systems, Domestic water supply systems, Cooling Systems, Air-conditioning systems, Small Industrial water supply systems, Horticultural irrigation system
- Each pump are individually controlled by SQ drive.
- High reliability (Multi-master control)
- Constant discharge pressure
- Reduced tank and panel size
- Less wear of the system during operation
- Compact assembly and installation
- High reliability